I’m writing to introduce myself as the newly elected Social Director for the Antigua Yacht Club.
To help make 2024 a ‘social’ success, I want to hear from you, the Members.
After all, this is your Club!
What kind of events, special clubs, and activities would you like to be available at the AYC this upcoming year?
– Do you want to continue the Special Speaker series, adding topics concerning the marine environment / Coral Reef, Fitness, and History?
– Would you like group activities such as Hiking, Watercolour, Monthly Book Club, Annals of the Club and Yoga?
– Wine Tasting Dinners have been popular in the past – would you like to see these on the schedule again? A lesson in Rum Making perhaps?
– The Junior sailors are already asking for the monthly movie nights to resume in January, and we want to schedule them for the Senior Members too! Do you have some favourites?
– What about a weekly morning coffee ‘drop-in’ on the Members Deck where you can catch up with local and overseas friends? A monthly Board Games night?
– Not forgetting our Younger Members under 30, what activities would you like to have started at the AYC?
These are just some of the ideas that have already been shared and I’m sure there are more. Contact me anytime at email@example.com or drop by the AYC Office and leave a message.
I look forward to hearing from you.